- 2 1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1 1/2 cups warm water (about 110 degrees F)
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, plus additional for rolling dough
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 scant tablespoon honey 1
- tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, plus some additional for coating the bowl/greasing the trays
Method Prepare the dough and Proof wrapped in Plastic for 90 minutes or use Store bought Pizza Crust. dust the Pizza pile with flour spread the dough and let proof.
Chef Short Cut- Store bought Pizza Crust
- 1 tbs Olive Oil 1 tsp.
- Pickling spice wrapped in Cheese Cloth
- 3 oz Corned Beef chopped
- 2 oz Pancetta chopped
- 1 oz Potato diced and
- blanched 3 oz Cabbage chopped
- Water as needed
- 2 oz Fontina shredded
- 1 oz Parmesan shredded
- Green Onions for Garnish
- Red Bell Pepper diced for Garnish
Sauté the cabbage in Olive oil with the pickling Spice salt and pepper. use a little water to simmer until tender, strain, remove the cheese cloth wrapped pickling spice and set aside.
Boil or use Baked potato diced. chop the meats and top the Pizza dough with the Cabbage, Meats and Cheese.
Bake on the Pizza Stone until golden brown.