White Balsamic Vinegrette
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots
- 1 teaspon salt
- 1/4 teaspon pepper
- 8 cups, chopped Kale
- 1/4 cup roasted red peppers, sliced
- 3 celery stocks, chinese cut
- 1/4 cup grated Rio Briati Parmesan cheese
Combine vinegar, mustard, garlic, shallots, salt & pepper. Slow whisk in olive oil until emulsified.
Mix kale, roasted red pepper and celery.
Gently toss salad with vinegar. Top with parmesan cheese.